Saving complete html code

Post by Toby Web » Wed, 07 Aug 2002 00:25:24

Is there a way to save the final source of the page (once it's loaded) to a
file?

I want to be able to save the html code of an .aspx page I've written, but
want all the tags to be formed and all the formatting taken place.

Saving complete html code

Post by Chris Simmon » Wed, 07 Aug 2002 11:49:55

Quote:>Is there a way to save the final source of the page (once it's loaded) to a
>file?

>I want to be able to save the html code of an .aspx page I've written, but
>want all the tags to be formed and all the formatting taken place.

file?  Other than that, I don't know another solution.

--
Chris Simmons

http://www.NetChris.com

1. auto-complete in HTML designer mode without <html> and <body> tags?

I've noticed that if VS.NET thinks my HTML is missing the <html> and
pretty annoying -- is there a way for me to configure VS.NET to
somehow ignore the fact that I do not have <html> and <body> tags in
some of my web forms? (they are embedded in a user control that is in
my form... vs.net is too "smart" for its own good)... Since
intellisense works when creating user controls in design mode, there
must be a way ...

2. InterCon's PPP software

3. Save code listing as HTML?

4. Unwanted auto-formatting in HTML view

5. save HTML Code to SQL before sending to client

6. Any Telephony apps? . . .

7. cannot save ASP but can save HTML files using VS.NET

8. What exactly is RADSL?

9. Saving Stored Proc --- "Operation could not be completed"

10. select a part of html page in IExplorer and get html code for this part

11. Drill Down support from HTML code to C# and VB object code in Beta 2

12. My Code is being changed to html code when I exit the .net environment

13. Getting generated html code in code-behind