Formatting prices in datagrid

Post by Frot » Tue, 06 Aug 2002 18:12:17

Hi everyone,

I retrieve prices from a database into a datagrid. The first column of the
datagrid is quantities, so it's "integer", but I would like to format prices
in other columns as Euros (ex. 25,00 ?).

Anyone knows how I could personalize the price format?

1. .NET Add-ins in Excel do not show up in Add-ins

Has anyone been successful in adding custom built-in functions into
Excel via the .net XP Interop assemblies?

According to MS KB 316723, you have to make sure you build the
deployment project for the Current User, not the machine.  I did that.

Also, in the Add-in path for Excel, I added a string called "Automation"
(from a support call to Microsoft) ... but
alas ... no add-in after I install.

Anyone get this to work?

--mike

2. Identical true type fonts

3. How to code for Total on a datagrid with exisiting values Quantity and Price??

4. Code Generation by Coagulation?

5. HOWTO: Change background color of DataGrid row & Format date in datagrid?

6. Just starting MCSD - exam prerequisites

7. Datagrid - Show a datagrid with Rows in different formats!!!

8. Wanted

9. Question: column-name header formatting on datagrid

10. Using Format/Parse/ConvertEventArgs in DataGrid???

11. How to format a double in a string in this format indipendently from the current culture

12. Format Time column in DataGrid

13. Format Unbound Datagrid Column at Runtime