1. freeware IDE for jscript.net & asp.net - editdotnet 0.1a
I'm posting a little freeware IDE I've built specifically for jscript.net
(as well as aspx, but it can be used for writing non-asp apps). It's not a
whole heck of a lot, but it's small and fast and does all of these things:
- syntax highlighting for most anything (html, xml, vb, jscript, c# (kind
of), css, etc.)
- project based
- compile jscript, vbscript and c# from the IDE
- built in web-browser for asp.net debugging
- jscript code explorer(!!)
- xml based project files
I'd like to stress that I wrote this fairly quickly (two days), so it's not
so polished but is very usable (I think anyways).
You can download it at:
You can contact me at the address given in the text file in the zip.
This all being said, I'm a little discouraged at the lack of support
jscript.net gets from Microsoft's tools over the other languages, C# and VB
(the tools, not the team - I think Peter Torr is a godsend). Can we please
have events, delegates, structs, operator overloading, overloading by result
type? Jscript has the capability of being _the_ language for asp.net if we
could get it on par CLI support-wise. Being able to move between scripting
the browser and writing the web app, why would you want to use different
languages if you didn't have to?
editdotnet was written in Borland Delphi 6.0. Rock on.
2. can't open attachments
3. JScript.net in VB.net source
4. LOV Bug in Motif SQL*Forms 3.0
5. Jscript.net has a eval method.Is there a similar funcion in VB.net?
6. FS:4091 SCSI 2 Zorro 3 controller
7. Incorporating JScript.NET Scripting Abilities into a .NET application.
9. VS2008 JScript.NET support...?
10. JScript.NET not working
11. Where are the JScript.NET Example Source Codes????
12. Source Code for Running JScript.NET Code from C# Apps
13. Creating Word doc or other office docs on the fly (VB.NET)