URG: Problem with Debuging on Workstation on a Windows Network

URG: Problem with Debuging on Workstation on a Windows Network

Post by Joao.Cardos » Wed, 22 Jan 2003 00:07:17

Hi

I have Windows 2000 Server and a few workstation with some users
registered as Domain Users.

With this setting It seems that the developpers cant debug
applications. They get an Access denied error.

If I add those developpers to the Domain Admins group, they are enable
to debug asp.net applications and they dont get any other errors.

Anyone can tell me exacly if there is anything I need to change on the
Group Policy for Domain Users to enable them to use ASP.NET debuger?

TIA

Joao.Cardoso
[LusoCoders]- Portuguese Coders

1. URG: Project Creation and Debun on Domain Workstation problems

Hi

I have Windows 2000 Server and a few workstations with some users
registered as Domain Users.

With this setting It seems that developpers cant debug ASP.NET. An
Access denied error is raised.

If I add the user account to the Domain Admins group, everything
works. If I remove them from that domain group... VS.NET raises the
access denied error whan creating new asp.net projects or debugging.

Anyone can tell me exacly if there is anything I need to change on the
Group Policy for Domain Users to enable them to use ASP.NET debuger
and create new projects on the workstation?

TIA

Joao Cardoso
[LusoCoders]- Portuguese Coders

2. how i run xsl on netscape....

3. error on output window when debuging

4. Modem Installation Question

5. asp.net and Windows NT 4 Workstation

6. Everybody says their medium is faster

7. Problem on Debuging ISAPI Filter

8. Debuging Asp.Net ( aspnet_wp.exe ) problem

9. Technical Recruiters Network ~~ : Technical Recruiters Network ~~ : Technical Recruiters Network ~~ {Hot-Resumes:70269} : Compworldwide Hotlist

10. URG:server does not exist

11. Urg Req: .NET Solutions Architect - Secaucus NJ - Long Term

12. Technical Recruiters Network ~~ Technical Recruiters Network ~~ : Technical Recruiters Network ~~ : Technical Recruiters Network ~~ {Hot-Resumes:70350} : Compworldwide Hotlist