Check for Null Values within the Repeater

Check for Null Values within the Repeater

Post by Sam » Wed, 07 Aug 2002 00:29:35

Hi,

I'm reading data from a database and displaying it in a repeater control.
However, sometimes I have null values in some of the fields. How can I check
if they're null so that I wouldn't display null values in the repeater?
Thanks.

<ItemTemplate>
 <%# DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem, "Phone2") %>
</ItemTemplate>

Sam

1. How do I check for Null values in Repeater control?

Hi,

I'm reading data from a database and displaying it in a repeater control.
However, sometimes I have null values in some of the fields. How can I check
if they're null so that I wouldn't display null values in the repeater?
Thanks.

<ItemTemplate>
 <%# DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem, "Phone2") %>
</ItemTemplate>

Sam

2. Finanials and Data General

3. MySQL, Repeater and null values

4. FS: Ultra 2 $695 300Mhz

5. Repeater, ItemTemplate, and dealing with null values

6. CAPI based Caller Id & Answering Machine

7. How do I check the values of Checkboxes in my Repeater

8. Novell 4.11 two user liscense

9. Set of values or NULL checks for XML attribute

10. Checking for a Null Value

11. How to check if return value of objCommand.ExecuteScalar() IS NULL ???

12. Checking for a Null Value

13. checking for null or empty values