How to receive the xml doc sent through HTTP?

How to receive the xml doc sent through HTTP?

Post by hb » Sun, 25 Aug 2002 05:50:24

Hi,

I need a ASP.Net page to receive the xml doc sent through
the HTTP from a remote server and take some actions
against the xml doc automatically without any interference.

In ASP page I use the following code for this purpose:
====
Dim xmlDoc
Set xmlDoc = Server.CreateObject("MSXML2.DOMDocument.3.0")
xmlDoc.load(Request)
'the last line will receive the xml doc automatically when a xml doc
'was sent to this page via HTTP from another server.
====

I need something from .Net for the same purpose. Any idea?

Thank you

hb

1. How to send and reveice xml doc via HTTP in .Net?

Hi,

I need a ASP.Net page to receive the xml doc sent through
the HTTP from a remote server and take some actions
against the xml doc automatically without any interference.

In ASP, I use the following code for this purpose:
====
xmlSend.asp:
-------------
 dim xmldoc
 set xmldoc = server.CreateObject("MSXML2.DOMDocument.3.0")
 xmldoc.load server.MapPath("sShip.xml")

 dim xmlhttp
  Set xmlhttp = server.Createobject("MSXML2.ServerXMLHTTP.3.0")

 dim cpath
 cpath ="http://localhost/store/xmls.asp"

  xmlhttp.Open "POST", cpath, false
  xmlhttp.send xmldoc

************
xmlGet.asp:
------------
Dim xmlDoc
Set xmlDoc = Server.CreateObject("MSXML2.DOMDocument.3.0")
xmlDoc.load(Request)
'the last line will receive the xml doc automatically when a xml doc
'was sent to this page via HTTP from another server regardless the
'sender's URL.
====

I need something from .Net for the same purpose. I've tried with WebClient
of System.Net, but it doesn't work. Would you please give me some help?

Thank you

hb

2. DSU to DS3-NIU

3. How to send xml doc via HTTP port to a URL with username and password?

4. Turbo Tax

5. Send XML to an HTTP server and get the server XML response back

6. fast-polygon fill 100%

7. Transfer XML Doc via http request

8. Read data from Serial Port (RS232) Problem

9. HTTP Post of XML Doc

10. What client object (class) can send/receive XML?

11. Receive, Send and Read xml by sockets

12. Sending and receiving XML streams

13. Http Request - send xml from Server to Client