How get all the printers added on the computer?

How get all the printers added on the computer?

Post by mircea berghi » Fri, 14 Mar 2003 02:43:55

How can I get the list of all printers from the local computer?
I use System.Drawing.Printing.PrinterSettings.InstalledPrinters
but this property only return the local printers and I want as well the
network printers added on the local computer.

1. how to get computer printer name through asp.net

Hi Eric,

You can take a look at the PrinterSettings Class, which has a static property "InstalledPrinters". It gets the names of all printers installed on the computer.

Regards,

Felix Wu
=============

--------------------

2. Pocket Streets 2002

3. Connect a Printer to a remote computer

4. Doubt regarding devoloping TSP.

5. Getting Extra Printer Details in .NET

6. FS: Amiga Items

7. Getting the printer DC

8. Acrobat 4 with I.E. 4: Error Message

9. Getting the user accounts of the computer

10. Problems trying to print to a printer that is not a local printer

11. Printer Control Add On

12. Add Web Reference Hangs Computer