Creating PDF Files from ISAPI DLLs

Post by Ray Cheun » Thu, 20 Feb 2003 02:55:27

In delphi site link address is
http://www.whirlwater.com/frames.php?
http://www.whirlwater.com/information/2001/delphi/creatingp
dffilesfromisapidlls.html

One can display/create a pdf file on the browser.
Is there any similar example from microsoft.net that I can
use?

There are some software vendors creating pdf namespaces to
simplify our job.

Thanks.

Ray

Creating PDF Files from ISAPI DLLs

Post by Himanshu Dham » Thu, 20 Feb 2003 03:21:13

Hi,
I have seen some kind of web service for creating pdf and thats free but
It's easy to use FOP and XSLT to generate your own pdf files.
HTH
Himanshu Dhami
MCP
"Loves working at the Horizon,where everything ends"
http://www27.brinkster.com/himanshudhami

Creating PDF Files from ISAPI DLLs

Post by Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP » Thu, 20 Feb 2003 11:13:09

These people have a component for .NET that generates PDFs on the fly. Is that
what you meant?

http://www.tallcomponents.com/

In delphi site link address is
http://www.whirlwater.com/frames.php?
http://www.whirlwater.com/information/2001/delphi/creatingp
dffilesfromisapidlls.html

One can display/create a pdf file on the browser.
Is there any similar example from microsoft.net that I can
use?

There are some software vendors creating pdf namespaces to
simplify our job.

Thanks.

Ray

1. How to access files with relative path from an ISAPI dll

How do I access a file situated in the same directory as my ISAPI-extension
dll. If I code something like
    ofstream("file.txt");
the dll seem to look for the file in the root directory of the drive i.e.
c:\
If I do use the complete path,
    ofstream("c:\inetpub\wwwroot\myweb\file.txt");
I'll access the right file, but then I can't move my dll and the text file
to another directory without recoding. So, in short, how do I access files
with relative path instead of absolute?

/Thanks
Michael S

2. RTF Reader ignores some controls

3. API or .dll file for creating ,sdf file on Desktop

4. Disk Mirroring

5. Create PDF or image file from Intranet Client Side

6. Moving from Palm to Sony

7. How to create PDF file using C# asp.net

8. Lottery FANS! Read This!!!

9. how can create PDF & DOC file through XML/XSL

10. Create PDF file.

11. Create a PDF file dynamically

12. Creating PDF files

13. Creating Images/PDF File on a Web Project