IIS Setup

Post by AJ » Fri, 08 Nov 2002 12:29:10

My Web server is running on Win 2000 SP2.  How do I
install the .Net framework?

IIS Setup

Post by Richard T. Edward » Fri, 08 Nov 2002 20:23:58

Download it from Microsoft.com. It should install perfectly fine.

Quote:> My Web server is running on Win 2000 SP2.  How do I
> install the .Net framework?

IIS Setup

Post by Aaro » Sat, 09 Nov 2002 04:10:52

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>My Web server is running on Win 2000 SP2.  How do I
>install the .Net framework?
>.
>You can download the framework from: http://www.asp.net/

just run the file you download.. also get framework sp2. I
also need the MS Data Access Components and .net sdk for
my application.. you may not.
Hope this helps..

IIS Setup

Post by Namast » Sat, 09 Nov 2002 04:23:27

I had mine updated/added using Windows Update. If
not...try going here
http://msdn.microsoft.com/netframework/downloads/updates/s
p/download.asp

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>My Web server is running on Win 2000 SP2.  How do I
>install the .Net framework?
>.

1. IIS setup

I noticed that you are very helpful and active participant
on dotnet.framework newsgroup.
I followed many of your articles, however I could not find
an answer to my instalation problem.
I tried to instal IIS 5.1 on WindowsXP Professional.
I check if IIS Admin service is working - and it is not,
so I click "Start" and it gives me the same error message:
could not start IIS Services on a local computer
and the other one:
ism service configuration modules have not been installed

Where is the problem? any help will be appreciated.
Kris

2. java to idl mapping

3. IIS Setup

4. Short course on Programming with Persistence: Tuition Scholarship

5. Debugging Problems after IIS-Setup

6. *COOL* job opp...

7. SQL CE Merge Replication IIS Setup

8. Invite: All Mac users to eXWorld....

9. SDK Setup Failed - Can't restart setup - "Another setup is running..."

10. where do i find instructions how to setup iis

11. IIS SSL Setup - problem with remoting over https

12. can't skip IIS & Front Page Extensions in Prerequisites Step 1 of Setup

13. Question about the basic setup of VS.Net, IIS, MSDE...