client side browsing files not file

Post by jkjeo » Tue, 13 Nov 2001 17:05:43

In Asp Web Application.

I use fileupload control to upload file in client side file.
In that case, I can browse and upload only one file.
But I want to browse all files in directory and binding all files to
datagrid.
How can I browse 'files' or 'directroy' in client side, not web server
directory.

1. Browsing the file system and getting the path to a file

I am looking for is a control that returns a file path, not an opened
stream or something, like OpenFileDialog does. For instance, I click a
browse button and something like the openFileDialog pops up, then I
browse to a particular file, click ok and then it provides me with the
full path to the file I selected.

Am I missing something? How do I achieve this?

2. Firewall preventing connection to internet in Money 2001

3. Browsing client files

4. Rooms

5. Folder browsing on client side

6. New fontset pre-ANNOUNCEMENT (or: Win a free....)

7. Can't Debug Client Side Scripts in.aspx files

8. HRESULT error

9. Create PDF or image file from Intranet Client Side

10. Get Logical Drives, Folders, Files in Client Side

11. need help on client-side file download

12. Read Client Side Text File in ASP.Net?