HOWTO: Set culture to System.Web.UI.WebControls.Calendar control ?

Post by Dmitry Ceba » Fri, 18 Oct 2002 18:59:08

HOWTO: Set culture to System.Web.UI.WebControls.Calendar control ?

HOWTO: Set culture to System.Web.UI.WebControls.Calendar control ?

Post by Kenny Zhou [M » Wed, 23 Oct 2002 11:15:13

Hello,

The culture is not set to a control. Instead, it's set for a thread. You
can put the following code in Page_Load to make your Calendar control
display in Germany.

System.Threading.Thread.CurrentThread.CurrentCulture=new
System.Globalization.CultureInfo("de-DE");

//you can change de-DE to other languages.

Best Regards,
Kenny Zhou
Microsoft Support

Got .Net?  http://www.gotdotnet.com

1. Howto: customize the Microsoft.Web.UI.WebControls.TreeView control?

Hi all,

I'm using the Microsoft.Web.UI.WebControls.TreeView control to show a list
of collections and items on a webpage. I want the user to be able to add or
delete items (leaf) in a specific collection (node) but this is dependant on
a setting in my database if the user is allowed to add/delete an item.

I can add a <xsl:attribute...>...</xsl:attribute> to the XSL document but
this attribute is ignored by the parser at the time that the treeview
contols is generated server side. I need to add some kind of setting to a
node so that I can see if the user is allowed to add/delete an item
client-side.

Can this be done? Is it possible to inherit the
Microsoft.Web.UI.WebControls.TreeView? If so, does anyone have an example of
this?

TIA,
Friso Wiskerke

2. mail forwarding...

3. cannot get event to fire for System.Web.UI.WebControls.RadioButton control

4. Help: DirectCD crashed and disc unreadable now

5. How to set coding system in System.Web.UI.LiteralsControl() ?

6. Need help with FONDIRENTRY struct (Font Resource)

7. System.Web.UI.WebControls.CheckBox CheckedChanged question

8. Audio problem

9. System.Web.UI.WebControls.TableCell

10. System.Web.UI.WebControls.RequiredFieldValidator pages not working on Windows2000 + IIS

11. class CustomStyle : System.Web.UI.WebControls.Style

12. Render contents at Design-Time for System.Web.UI.WebControls.Panel

13. Implementation of System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button