print web page

Post by May » Wed, 09 Jul 2003 03:46:03

is it possible to print a web page by using the PrintDocument class?
The thing is that I need to print out some data in a nice format if
possible, to a client's default printer.  I got the printing part
working.  But I want to format the page first before it prints.  I want
to create a web page to gather all data in a table and print out the web
page.  So what I see is what the client gets.  I don't know how to print
a web page by using System.Drawing.Printing.  Currently, I put all data
into stream and use PrintPageEventHandler to format the output by
reading from stream.  But I want to format the data into a table on a
web page and print out the page.  Please let me know if anyone knows.

http://web2news.com/?microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.webcont...

1. Print web page from Web Control (newbie)

Dear all,
        I added the Web Control to my winForm and I would like to print the
web page that the web control is currently shown. How can I pass the
document to PrintDocument Object?

Thank a lot :-)

Ayrton Pheonix da silva
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

2. named on IBM SP2 running ISS load balancing SW

3. printing web pages

4. First time execution slow

5. Printing web page to pdf

6. Printing on CDs

7. Print web page

8. Newsgroup for Maple-specific questions

9. how to print/print preview a web page in a winform?

10. print number pages when printing

11. Printing aspx page without using Javascript window.print()

12. Printing a web page

13. print current web page