How to share session values between classic ASP and .NET?

How to share session values between classic ASP and .NET?

Post by Ron Sha » Fri, 14 Mar 2003 03:38:07

Can anybody shade some light on how to do this?

How to share session values between classic ASP and .NET?

Post by Victor Garcia Aprea [MVP » Fri, 14 Mar 2003 04:07:16

Take a look at:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnas...

--
Victor Garcia Aprea
Microsoft MVP | ASP.NET

Quote:> Can anybody shade some light on how to do this?

How to share session values between classic ASP and .NET?

Post by Ron Sha » Fri, 14 Mar 2003 04:41:43

Forgot to mention other than by using SQL Server state
management.

- Ron

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>Take a look at:

url=/library/en-us/dnaspp/html
>/converttoaspnet.asp

>--
>Victor Garcia Aprea
>Microsoft MVP | ASP.NET
>To contact me remove 'NOSPAM'. Please post all questions
to the newsgroup
>and not by private mail.
>--
>Learning ASP.NET, C# and VS.NET? Look at this book:
>Beginning C# Web Applications with Visual Studio .NET
>http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1861007329/laplatay
acom

>> Can anybody shade some light on how to do this?

>.

How to share session values between classic ASP and .NET?

Post by Steve Cochra » Fri, 14 Mar 2003 04:47:45

You can pass query strings back and forth between the two.

steve