how to calculations on datalist rows

Post by Stephan » Sat, 17 Aug 2002 11:24:25

how can i do calculations on datalist rows?

ex:

cell 1 + cell 2 = total

thanks
stephane

1. how to perform calculations on previous rows

i need to filter the rows according to file name, then calculate the size difference between the previous file and the most current, and add that value to the datatable before i write it to XML

How can i do calculations on previous rows liike:

jul 24 2002    100    +100%
jul 23 2002    50    0%

so the current file, is 100% bigger than previous file.

thanks

stephane

2. PLEASE HELP! how to delete columns ...

3. How do I do sorting on child rows in a datalist?

4. ANSI C binary file access

5. how to tell rows in a datalist?

6. Umax Astra 610P

7. Adding a new row to a databound DataList

8. autocad 12 error at start Help me!

9. Record No/Row No. in Datalist

10. Creating new rows in a datgrid/datalist

11. DataList with 2 columns, new Header row when catagory field in DataRow changes, is this possisble?

12. Can we create DataList Row Headers???

13. multi column datalist abort current row and move to next.