TabStrip and MultiPage.

Post by ?sa » Tue, 15 Oct 2002 15:36:01

I got the same problem... have you found any solution?

// Katarina

Quote:> I am using a TabStrip and a MultiPage objects.
> If one of my multipages has a link that takes me to another page, when I
use
> the back button to come back to my page with the TabStrip and MultiPage
> objects. Pageview 4, the one that that i was on before I left is no longer
> the current one. The Multipage that is selected goes back to the first
> Pageview.

> Does anyone know what I have to do to make the page remember what PageView
> was on?

> MIke

TabStrip and MultiPage.

Post by Cyril Viévil » Tue, 15 Oct 2002 22:21:11

What's your "another page"? another page from multipage or another
.aspx page?
If it's the second solution it's normal because there is a postback
and the multipage isn't kept as you want!!!

> I got the same problem... have you found any solution?

> // Katarina

> > I am using a TabStrip and a MultiPage objects.
> > If one of my multipages has a link that takes me to another page, when I
>  use
> > the back button to come back to my page with the TabStrip and MultiPage
> > objects. Pageview 4, the one that that i was on before I left is no longer
> > the current one. The Multipage that is selected goes back to the first
> > Pageview.

> > Does anyone know what I have to do to make the page remember what PageView
> > was on?

> > MIke

1. Tabstrip and Multipage not rendering correctly in IE6

I'm using the TabStrip and Mutipage controls from
Microsoft.Web.UI.WebControls, and yesterday they worked ok.
Today however they're not rendering out in IE, rather just the textual
representation appears, with no styles applied etc.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm running IE6.0, VS.NET for C# on Win2K

Thanks
Luke

2. FREEWARE - Portable Unix Toolkit

3. Tabstrip and Multipage

4. Setting Primary Logon

5. tabstrip & multipage

6. Migrate from MSDE to SQL Server 2000

7. ie WebControl Tabstrip Multipage

8. WTD/WTT: Jupiter Ace in the UK.

9. TabStrip, MultiPage and the IE Browser Print button

10. TabStrip, Multipage, iFrame, form submit.

11. PLEASE HELP! Working with Tabstrip and Multipage controls

12. MultiPage and TabStrip Control

13. Treeview, Tabstrip with Multipage problem