including the <xsl:stylesheet> element in the Response of a Webservice

including the <xsl:stylesheet> element in the Response of a Webservice

Post by Next » Sat, 08 Feb 2003 01:57:00

How do I add the <xsl:stylesheet> element into an xml document generate by
an ASP.NET web service?

I was looking for a property but I haven't found one. It seems like this
would be pretty simple...maybe not.

Does anyone have ANY suggestions?

Thanks for your help!
Aaron

including the <xsl:stylesheet> element in the Response of a Webservice

Post by Mike Moore [Microsoft » Sun, 09 Feb 2003 05:47:51

Hi Aaron,

I'm sorry for the delay. I'm looking for someone to answer your question.

Thank you, Mike Moore
Microsoft, ASP.NET

--------------------

>Subject: including the <xsl:stylesheet> element in the Response of a
Webservice
>Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 08:57:00 -0800

>Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.webservices

Quote:>X-Tomcat-NG: microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.webservices

>How do I add the <xsl:stylesheet> element into an xml document generate by
>an ASP.NET web service?

>I was looking for a property but I haven't found one. It seems like this
>would be pretty simple...maybe not.

>Does anyone have ANY suggestions?

>Thanks for your help!
>Aaron

including the <xsl:stylesheet> element in the Response of a Webservice

Post by Mike Moore [Microsoft » Wed, 19 Feb 2003 03:17:29

Hi Aaron,

I apologize a second time for this very long delay. I've been out of the
office for a week. I just found out that the person I thought would help
you miss communicated with someone else....

If you are still monitoring this issue, please repost and I will, again,
find someone to help with your issue.

Thank you, Mike Moore
Microsoft, ASP.NET

--------------------

>Subject: including the <xsl:stylesheet> element in the Response of a
Webservice
>Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 08:57:00 -0800

>Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.webservices

Quote:>X-Tomcat-NG: microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.webservices

>How do I add the <xsl:stylesheet> element into an xml document generate by
>an ASP.NET web service?

>I was looking for a property but I haven't found one. It seems like this
>would be pretty simple...maybe not.

>Does anyone have ANY suggestions?

>Thanks for your help!
>Aaron

1. DataSet<=>XML<=>XSL<=>HTML<=>EXCEL

Hello,

I want to generate an Excel with C# using this code :

// oDataSet is strong typed with a XSD file
XMLDocument  oXMLDocument  = new XMLDocument(oDataset);
XSLTransform oXSLTransform = new XSLTransform();
oXSLTransform.load("my_xsl.xsl");
// fs is my_htm.htm FileStream
oXSLTransform.transform(oXMLDocument, null, fs, null);
Excel oExcel = new Excel();
oExcel.Workbooks.open("my_htm.htm");
oExcel.save() ...

To make a good template for Excel with my XSL i do it with Excel 2003
(open XSL, modify it (add footer, header ..), save it).My XSL contains
Excel code but i think that's XSL compliant.

For exemple Excel insert <link ...> tag in my XSL and when i load it
(XSLTransform.load) i have an XMLExcepyion cause the tag isn't ended
and the attibuts isn't between quote.

How do i load the XSL ? can i have change XSLTransform configuration to
make it less strict ? can i change Excel configuration to make it more
strict ? does a tool for modify XSL and stay Excel compliant exist ?

Thanks for your answers

2. Creating files on the server

3. Immediare need for Hyperion resource <<<<<<<<<< sudheer_a@techwavenet.com >>>>>>>>>>>>

4. Budget Item Duplicates itself?

5. problems using <xsl:apply-templates> with <xsl:with-param>

6. BAD TRADER: Chapter II

7. SAP APO Direct client Immediate need <<<<<<<< sudheer_a@techwavenet.com >>>>>>>>>>>>

8. fixpack installation

9. Direct client SAP SD Vistex immediate position <<<<<<<< sudheer_a@techwavenet.com >>>>>>>>

10. <<<< Error Reading Files >>>>

12. <Web Controls><Web Controls2></Web Controls2></Web Controls>

13. What <xsl:stylesheet ...> line for correct behaviour ?