DataList EditItemTemplate object reference==null

DataList EditItemTemplate object reference==null

Post by Diede in't Vel » Wed, 05 Dec 2001 23:03:48

I'm trying to fill a listbox of an itemedittemplate. But When I try to refer
to the object after I have done:
TmpList.EditItemIndex = e.Item.ItemIndex;

TmpList.DataBind();

The object is still null. I don't know where to fill my listbox for I don't
run any other code.

Please help.

1. Attempted to Reference a Null Object Reference ???

Hi there,

I constructed a class named CDownloads that derives from a class named CQueries. It has a method named GetTable that reads data from table and returns an ADODataReader object. The ADODataReader is used as a data source in a GridControl.
I have used this class with no problems for a long time, but today it returns this error :
"Attempted to Reference a Null Object Reference"

Does anybody have any idea about this problem ? Is it a problem of Beta 1 ?

Thanks,

Andreas Baini Rahmeier
Scope Systems

2. A BIND 8 syntax question

3. Help - Null reference weirdness in DataList Edit items templates

4. XSL FO Table column format

5. Attempted to dereference a null object reference

6. Grids in Visual C++

7. Mgetty+Sendfax with Vgetty Extensions (FAQ)

8. Null object reference...

9. Null Object Reference Exception

10. Attempted to dereference a null object reference

11. Null object reference with cookie

12. Session object and Null Reference.