Load html in a table.

Post by Eladio Rincó » Thu, 29 Aug 2002 03:05:59

Hi,
I'm very new in asp.net
How can I read a html file in a aspx page ?
Thank you.

--
Saludos;

Eladio Rincn

Load html in a table.

Post by Eric Nichol » Wed, 28 Aug 2002 03:57:56

Hmm... not sure I understand what you are asking, could you be more
specific?

--Eric

> Hi,
> I'm very new in asp.net
> How can I read a html file in a aspx page ?
> Thank you.

> --
> Saludos;

> Eladio Rincn

Load html in a table.

Post by Eladio Rincó » Thu, 29 Aug 2002 04:11:55

Hi,
I have a datagrid with the name of html files, and when the ItemCommand of
the datagrid fires, I want to load at the bottom of the aspx the html file.
I think I have to insert any kind of control to load the html file, but I
don't know how to do it.

Private Sub DBGridArticulos_ItemCommand(ByVal source As System.Object, ByVal
e As System.Web.UI.WebControls.DataGridCommandEventArgs) Handles
DBGridArticulos.ItemCommand
If Not UCase(e.CommandName) = "PAGE" Then
Dim lnColor As Color = CType(Session("GrdColor"), Color)
Dim loItem As DataGridItem
For Each loItem In DBGridArticulos.Items
loItem.BackColor = lnColor
Next
e.Item.BackColor = CType(Session("BtnColorSeleccion"), Color)
lblArticulo.Text = e.Item.Cells(3).Text.ToString
lblAutor.Text = e.Item.Cells(5).Text.ToString
lblDescArticulo.Text = e.Item.Cells(4).Text.ToString
--> Here I want to load the file "e.Item.Cells(5).Text.ToString" is the name
of the html file
' but I don't know how to load it and "post" it in the aspx.

End If
End Sub

Thank you.

--
Saludos;

Eladio Rincn

> Hmm... not sure I understand what you are asking, could you be more
> specific?

> --Eric

> > Hi,
> > I'm very new in asp.net
> > How can I read a html file in a aspx page ?
> > Thank you.

> > --
> > Saludos;

> > Eladio Rincn

Load html in a table.

Post by Eric Nichol » Wed, 28 Aug 2002 04:23:11

Ah, I see. I suppose what you might want is HtmlGenericControl.  You
could pump all the html into that control and then attach it at the end
of your aspx.  If more elaborate functionality is desired, you could
make the html pages into user controls and use the LoadControl method to
create an instance of the user control and attach it to the page.

hth,

--Eric

> Hi,
> I have a datagrid with the name of html files, and when the ItemCommand of
> the datagrid fires, I want to load at the bottom of the aspx the html file.
> I think I have to insert any kind of control to load the html file, but I
> don't know how to do it.

> Private Sub DBGridArticulos_ItemCommand(ByVal source As System.Object, ByVal
> e As System.Web.UI.WebControls.DataGridCommandEventArgs) Handles
> DBGridArticulos.ItemCommand
> If Not UCase(e.CommandName) = "PAGE" Then
> Dim lnColor As Color = CType(Session("GrdColor"), Color)
> Dim loItem As DataGridItem
> For Each loItem In DBGridArticulos.Items
> loItem.BackColor = lnColor
> Next
> e.Item.BackColor = CType(Session("BtnColorSeleccion"), Color)
> lblArticulo.Text = e.Item.Cells(3).Text.ToString
> lblAutor.Text = e.Item.Cells(5).Text.ToString
> lblDescArticulo.Text = e.Item.Cells(4).Text.ToString
> --> Here I want to load the file "e.Item.Cells(5).Text.ToString" is the name
> of the html file
> ' but I don't know how to load it and "post" it in the aspx.

> End If
> End Sub

> Thank you.

> --
> Saludos;

> Eladio Rincn

>>Hmm... not sure I understand what you are asking, could you be more
>>specific?

>>--Eric

>>>Hi,
>>>I'm very new in asp.net
>>>How can I read a html file in a aspx page ?
>>>Thank you.

>>>--
>>>Saludos;

>>>Eladio Rincn

Load html in a table.

Post by Eladio Rincó » Thu, 29 Aug 2002 06:30:11

Hi Eric,
I've been searching at google for a while but I haven't find any example.
Could you please explain me how to do it?
thank you.

--
Saludos;

Eladio Rincn

> Ah, I see. I suppose what you might want is HtmlGenericControl.  You
> could pump all the html into that control and then attach it at the end
> of your aspx.  If more elaborate functionality is desired, you could
> make the html pages into user controls and use the LoadControl method to
> create an instance of the user control and attach it to the page.

> hth,

> --Eric

> > Hi,
> > I have a datagrid with the name of html files, and when the ItemCommand
of
> > the datagrid fires, I want to load at the bottom of the aspx the html
file.
> > I think I have to insert any kind of control to load the html file, but
> > don't know how to do it.

> > Private Sub DBGridArticulos_ItemCommand(ByVal source As System.Object,
ByVal
> > e As System.Web.UI.WebControls.DataGridCommandEventArgs) Handles
> > DBGridArticulos.ItemCommand
> > If Not UCase(e.CommandName) = "PAGE" Then
> > Dim lnColor As Color = CType(Session("GrdColor"), Color)
> > Dim loItem As DataGridItem
> > For Each loItem In DBGridArticulos.Items
> > loItem.BackColor = lnColor
> > Next
> > e.Item.BackColor = CType(Session("BtnColorSeleccion"), Color)
> > lblArticulo.Text = e.Item.Cells(3).Text.ToString
> > lblAutor.Text = e.Item.Cells(5).Text.ToString
> > lblDescArticulo.Text = e.Item.Cells(4).Text.ToString
> > --> Here I want to load the file "e.Item.Cells(5).Text.ToString" is the
name
> > of the html file
> > ' but I don't know how to load it and "post" it in the aspx.

> > End If
> > End Sub

> > Thank you.

> > --
> > Saludos;

> > Eladio Rincn

> >>Hmm... not sure I understand what you are asking, could you be more
> >>specific?

> >>--Eric

Load html in a table.

Post by Madan Sundar Naya » Wed, 28 Aug 2002 14:21:53

Hi
You can use the System.io namespace to read a file in asp.net.

-Madan

> Hi,
> I'm very new in asp.net
> How can I read a html file in a aspx page ?
> Thank you.

> --
> Saludos;

> Eladio Rincn

Load html in a table.

Post by William LaMarti » Thu, 29 Aug 2002 04:19:24

        Dim sr As System.IO.StreamReader
        sr = System.IO.File.OpenText("C:\Temp\links.htm")
        Response.Write(sr.ReadToEnd)

will place the file links.htm on your web form.

> Hi,
> I'm very new in asp.net
> How can I read a html file in a aspx page ?
> Thank you.

> --
> Saludos;

> Eladio Rincn

1. .NET Add-ins in Excel do not show up in Add-ins

Has anyone been successful in adding custom built-in functions into
Excel via the .net XP Interop assemblies?

According to MS KB 316723, you have to make sure you build the
deployment project for the Current User, not the machine.  I did that.

Also, in the Add-in path for Excel, I added a string called "Automation"
(from a support call to Microsoft) ... but
alas ... no add-in after I install.

Anyone get this to work?

--mike

2. Windows 2000 Service Pack 4 debug symbols & symbol server

3. Programmatic access to HTML source in InterDev (Add-Ins)

4. File system checker for MiNT?

5. Manual loading of .NET Office COM Add-ins

6. trouble rebooting J2240 after crash

7. Difference between Web Form Table and HTML Table

8. Web forms table vs. HTML Table

9. Table control vs table html element

10. HTML coding, Netscape, Asp:table inside a ASP:table

11. winforms control in html page loaded from disk

12. Load NON-HTML stream in WebBrowser control