linkbutton in datagrid

Post by mac martin » Wed, 07 Aug 2002 01:05:56

I apologize for the repost here, but this is driving me nuts...
I am trying to call dirStructure_ItemCommand when a linkbutton is clicked...
I see plenty of examples that do the following, but I can't get it to
freakin work!
What am I doing wrong!!??
Thanks a lot
- Mac

<form runat="server">
<asp:DataGrid id="dirStructure" runat="server" AutoGenerateColumns="false"
OnItemCommand="dirStructure_ItemCommand">
<columns>
<asp:TemplateColumn>

  <ItemTemplate>
     <asp:LinkButton id="a" CommandName="dir" CommandArgument="new"
runat="server"  Text='<%# Container.DataItem.Key %>'/>
  </ItemTemplate>

</asp:TemplateColumn>
</columns>
</asp:DataGrid>
</form>

1. .NET Add-ins in Excel do not show up in Add-ins

Has anyone been successful in adding custom built-in functions into
Excel via the .net XP Interop assemblies?

According to MS KB 316723, you have to make sure you build the
deployment project for the Current User, not the machine.  I did that.

Also, in the Add-in path for Excel, I added a string called "Automation"
(from a support call to Microsoft) ... but
alas ... no add-in after I install.

Anyone get this to work?

--mike

2. FS: New QLogic QLA2200/66 HSSDC Fibre Channel HBA ($249)

3. problem with changing color on mouseover linkbutton buttoncolumn in datagrid

4. Convert HDC to CDC* ???

5. Trying to add "header row" to DataGrid with LinkButton but Command not firing

6. Ethernet failure on 8500?

7. Datagrid linkbutton events not firing

8. New Borders in Quark ?????

9. Get postback script of a LinkButton in a DataGrid

10. LinkButton in Datagrid's Onclick event won't fire

11. How to specify style for LinkButton control inside DataGrid

12. datagrid: inserting rows resulting in linkbutton problems

13. Storing a LinkButton in a DataGrid