TemplateColumn in DataGrid

Post by Denny Lu » Tue, 06 Feb 2001 13:24:28

Hello,

I would like to write a C# code to do something equivalent to the following,

<asp:templatecolumn>
    <template name="ItemTemplate">
        <asp:label runat="server" text="<%#
DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem, "au_id") %></asp:label>
    </template>
</asp:templatecolumn>

In C#,

TemplateColumn tc = new TemplateColumn();
tc.Initialize( .... );

I don't know how to intialize the TemplateColumn in C#, can somebody help?

1. .NET Add-ins in Excel do not show up in Add-ins

Has anyone been successful in adding custom built-in functions into
Excel via the .net XP Interop assemblies?

According to MS KB 316723, you have to make sure you build the
deployment project for the Current User, not the machine.  I did that.

Also, in the Add-in path for Excel, I added a string called "Automation"
(from a support call to Microsoft) ... but
alas ... no add-in after I install.

Anyone get this to work?

--mike

2. RJ-11 in an RJ-45

3. Datagrid TemplateColumns: EditItem FindControl not finding submitted textbox values?

4. Ok to play xbox on projection tv?

5. TemplateColumn databinding in DataGrid

6. Buffer underruns using EZCD Creator 3.5b

7. Can't get SelectedItemStyle to work with DataGrid's TemplateColumn setups.

8. POP3 and SMPT Confused

9. Datagrid TemplateColumn and Select list

10. DataGrid - TemplateColumn

11. DataGrid templateColumn

12. BUG? TemplateColumn in DataGrid Visible=False

13. have 5 master TemplateColumns followed by detail datagrid?