LDAP help needed

Post by Reik Schat » Wed, 24 Apr 2002 23:57:25

For a user authentication I would like to read all
users that belong to our Domain. Therefore I'd like
to query our Domain Controlle via LDAP and C#.
The structure in the Active Directory looks like:

aperto.de
   |_Accounts
   |        |_Users
   |_Groups

Is this query okay (dc02.aperto.de is the Domain
Controller) ?

"LDAP://dc02/DC=aperto,DC=de"

How would I code a routine to iterate through all users
in aperto.de/Accounts/Users with C#?

Thanks in advance

LDAP help needed

Post by Naveen Kohl » Thu, 25 Apr 2002 01:10:45

Here are couple of articles that should give you some information on
this.

http://www.pardesiservices.com/Softomatix/ADSI1.asp
http://www.pardesiservices.com/Softomatix/ADSI2.asp
http://www.pardesiservices.com/Softomatix/ADSI3.asp

Naveen
http://www.pardesiservices.com/softomatix.asp

LDAP help needed

Post by Reik » Thu, 25 Apr 2002 17:18:28

Thanks a lot.

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>Here are couple of articles that should give you some
information on
>this.

>http://www.pardesiservices.com/Softomatix/ADSI1.asp
>http://www.pardesiservices.com/Softomatix/ADSI2.asp
>http://www.pardesiservices.com/Softomatix/ADSI3.asp

>Naveen
>http://www.pardesiservices.com/softomatix.asp

***
>.

LDAP help needed

Post by Mark Hoekstr » Tue, 30 Apr 2002 23:17:49

Try LDAP://OU=Accounts, DC=aperto,DC=de

Have your query filter as "(objectCategory=person)"

Quote:> For a user authentication I would like to read all