open and Close web form in VB mode in a SUB

open and Close web form in VB mode in a SUB

Post by Mott » Tue, 06 Aug 2002 21:35:46

Is there anyway to open and Close web form in VB mode in  a SUB and redirect
to next page?

Like this:

Sub aaa()

.

Windows close

 Redirect to adaa.aspx

End sub

1. .NET Add-ins in Excel do not show up in Add-ins

Has anyone been successful in adding custom built-in functions into
Excel via the .net XP Interop assemblies?

According to MS KB 316723, you have to make sure you build the
deployment project for the Current User, not the machine.  I did that.

Also, in the Add-in path for Excel, I added a string called "Automation"
(from a support call to Microsoft) ... but
alas ... no add-in after I install.

Anyone get this to work?

--mike

2. $!!$!!$!!$ Urgent Opening For BI Report Developer Locals To TX Only $!!$!!$!!$

3. Creating Office Add-ins with VB.NET

4. ConvertingPsion 3a Address data to Outlook (Express) and MS Access?

5. Creating Visual Interdev Add-ins with VB

6. New Book Announcement/Solving the Frame Problem

7. Create Office COM Add-Ins with VB .NET - need help

8. Problem with new FORRTL and VESTed images

9. VB: Open/Closing Windows Forms

10. Creating Office Managed COM Add-Ins with Visual Studio .NET

11. Outlook COM Add-ins With .NET

12. Writing MMC Snap-ins in VB.Net

13. ANN: using DirectX plug-ins (audio effects) in managed apps