Problems with System.Web.UI.WebControls.Table

Problems with System.Web.UI.WebControls.Table

Post by Fernando Arámbur » Sun, 20 Oct 2002 07:19:07

Hi,

    I've got a problem with System.Web.UI.WebControls.Table  (I mean, the
Table Component in the Toolbox -> WebForms bar.
    I need to make a Table, as in WebMails, with checkbox in each row, that
is loaded dinamically from an Object Collection. I need to know, in Server
the values of the checkbox, but as it is said in the .NET help, they dont
keep state from tables loaded dinamically.
    My questions is: What control do I have to use to show a table loaded
dinamically at pageLoad.
    I hope you can help me
    Thank you for your answers and forgive me for my poor english.

Fernando Aramburu

1. Big problem with System.Web.UI.WebControls.Table

Hi,

    Im doing a webMail and I have to list messages in a
System.Web.UI.WebControles.Table. The problem I have is, that I load this
table dinamically, and as is said in the Framework help, I can not use Table
because they loose the state at postBack.
    My question is, I really need to show messages in a list and every row
has a checkbox indicating where I have to delete this message or not. The
problem is that when postBack occur I loose the values of every row
checkbox.
    Do I have to use other  WebControl?
    Does anybody know the solution.
    I tell you that the messages I have to show are Message objects of my
own namespace.
    Please forgive for my poor english. Im a spanish speaker.
--
Fernando Armburu

2. SBS 4.0a .. is it Y2K?

3. System.Web.UI.WebControls.TableCell

4. Update Office 2K clients after admin install patch

5. Problems with DataBinder class in the System.Web.UI.WebControls.HyperLinkColumn

6. Do I need a username and password? 117

7. System.Web.UI.WebControls.CheckBox CheckedChanged question

8. FS: Indigo2 Extreme w/CDROM,DAT

9. System.Web.UI.WebControls.RequiredFieldValidator pages not working on Windows2000 + IIS

10. class CustomStyle : System.Web.UI.WebControls.Style

11. Render contents at Design-Time for System.Web.UI.WebControls.Panel

12. Implementation of System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button

13. HOWTO: Set culture to System.Web.UI.WebControls.Calendar control ?