Drag & Drop on TreeView Web Control ???????????????

Drag & Drop on TreeView Web Control ???????????????

Post by Greg Pearso » Sun, 28 Jul 2002 09:20:25

Hi.

The Microsoft Treeview Web Control does not have drag &
drop functionality?

If anyone knows where I could find one that does I would
greatly appreciate it.

THANKS!

Post by Greg Pearso » Sun, 28 Jul 2002 09:20:21

Hi.

The Microsoft Treeview Web Control does not have drag &
drop functionality?

If anyone knows where I could find one that does I would
greatly appreciate it.

THANKS!

1. How to disable Click&Drop(Not Drag&Drop) in Desgin Mode

I have a user control, on which I want to disable the Drag n' Drop.
So, I overrode the DragOver & DragEnter methods in my designer
and set the Effect to be NONE. This works well for drag&drop
gestures from the toolbox and from the Form to my control
 But it doesn't in the case when I select say a label in the toolbox
and then just click on the control(NOT doing Dragn'Drop)
in the form. In this case a label is being created onto my control.
Is there a way to prevent this?

Thanks

2. Greek letters (hi-order a

3. Drag 'n drop in the treeview web control?

4. Need urgent help in ASP.net

5. Drag drop to IE Web TreeView Control

6. Get notified when battery is charged

7. design-time drag&drop support AND getDesignTimeHtml(), in a custom web control containing Panel

8. HELP! Need old TRS-80 Model II -> DOS

9. Explorer like TreeView \ ListView Drag & Drop

10. TreeView Drag&Drop

11. Will future treeview have drag & drop?

12. Treeview Drag&Drop