Can I display an integer in hour format?

Can I display an integer in hour format?

Post by Sam » Wed, 07 Aug 2002 02:52:51

Hi,

Is there a built-in function that would take an integer number and display
in hour format? For example I will have 12083 (seconds) and would like to
display 3:21:23. Thanks.

Sam

Can I display an integer in hour format?

Post by Peter O'Reill » Wed, 07 Aug 2002 06:07:44

Have a look at the System.DateTime object.

--
Peter O'Reilly

1. DateTimePicker Problem reading in 24 hours format

I have a DateTimePicker on my userControl

and when the user control load i Do the following

i set it to be 24hr digit:
 With dtpTime
                .CustomFormat = "HH':'mm"  '//24hr digit
                .Format = DateTimePickerFormat.Custom
  end with

I also use a property to get the text of my DtpTime:

 Public Property TimeText() As Date
        Get
              Return DtpTime.Text
        End Get
        Set(ByVal Value As Date)
            DtpTime.Text = Value
        End Set
========

in my main code
dim myTime as date

mytime=mycontrol.timetext
this gives me "#4:11:00 PM#" but if i

msgbox mytime it shows 16:11:00

The problem is I have to insert in to a datetime field in sqlserver and
it fails.
Any suggestions

however
Thanks
Gabriel

2. Any interest in TI Pro items?

3. hElp in displaying Data hour wise

4. CMainFrame Question

5. Displaying the hour glass

6. Newbie frequency question

7. .NET Add-ins in Excel do not show up in Add-ins

8. Win2000 bootdisks on Jaz

9. HowTo: format integers: nnn,nnn,nnn?

10. Is a dataset Integer not an Integer ?

11. checking if textbox.text is integer value (or only allow integers in textbox)

12. How do I intercept canned data validation messages

13. DateTime display format in a DataGrid