Modify a CR report without change the layout

Modify a CR report without change the layout

Post by Marlene A. Roma » Wed, 07 Aug 2002 00:42:55

Hello!

I hope everybody is doing ok!

How can I modify a Crystal Report report without change
the layout. When I select the Report Expert option from
the Context Menu in the Crystal Report Designer it warns
you that the report expert will replace your existing
report and cannot be undone.  So the question is how can I
add a new field to the report "manually" without using the
Report Expert.  I'm using Crystal Report 9.1 the one that
comes with .NET and my Data Source is a dataset.

Thank you in advance.

Marlene A. Roman

1. CR.NET 2003: CR reports no longer work

I converted and rebuilt my VS 2002 project in VS 2003 with no problem. But
when I open a page containing a CR Viewer, system crashes with the following
exception:

"The base class includes the field 'crvReportViewer', but its type
(CrystalDecisions.Web.CrystalReportViewer) is not compatible with the type
of control (CrystalDecisions.Web.CrystalReportViewer)."

Did anyone run into the same problem and find a solution for it?

TIA,
Douglas

2. What Mail Client Should I Change To?

3. Grid layout changing to flow layout automagically

4. Terminal services on SBS2000 network

5. Question about the report layout in the Crystal Report Designer

6. OOREXX for SOM and WPS-programming? Is it coming?

7. How to change the database of a crystal report without using Visual Studio

8. HELP PLEASE - formatting SCSI drives

9. how to modify reports at run-time in crystal reports advenced edition.

10. Oledbconnection errors if Crystal report is exported from cr viewer

11. Err.Msg: "Load Report Failed." by CR in VS.NET

12. Changing a textbox on CR dynamically...

13. Page behaviour changing without page changes