Record No/Row No. in Datalist

Post by Sachi » Tue, 25 Feb 2003 22:38:35

I am using Datalist to display the records from database.
I also want to display record no./row no. in the datalist.

How can I get the current row/record no. in ItemTemplate?

Thanks In Advance
Sachin

Record No/Row No. in Datalist

Post by nitin verm » Tue, 25 Feb 2003 23:00:45

in item template.... place a label control and then edit
it in itemdatabound item with the value of record no. or
row no. or e.item.itemindex
Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>I am using Datalist to display the records from database.
>I also want to display record no./row no. in the datalist.

>How can I get the current row/record no. in ItemTemplate?

>Thanks In Advance
>Sachin
>.

1. .NET Add-ins in Excel do not show up in Add-ins

Has anyone been successful in adding custom built-in functions into
Excel via the .net XP Interop assemblies?

According to MS KB 316723, you have to make sure you build the
deployment project for the Current User, not the machine.  I did that.

Also, in the Add-in path for Excel, I added a string called "Automation"
(from a support call to Microsoft) ... but
alas ... no add-in after I install.

Anyone get this to work?

--mike

2. ESIX 4.0.4 ttymon problems...HELP!

3. problem when update a record on datalist

4. source code control

5. DataList Control only shows first record

6. How to create NT netmeeting server?

7. Inserting records using DataList or DataGrid

8. Yet Another Beginner Question (please)

9. Zero Records in Datalist

10. Problem when update a record from datalist

11. datalist iterates through dastaset records but renders only blank table cells

12. How to display Hierarchical records using DataList ???

13. how to tell rows in a datalist?