Office web component CHART question

Post by Randa » Fri, 14 Mar 2003 03:19:24

I am using the OWC.Chart component in my ASPapplication. I would like to add
a trendline to the chart. The help file for office web components shows the
object model with the trendlines collection but most of the methods and
properties shown in help do not match the actual methods and properties of
the compnent when running in ASP(vbscript)

Anybody know where I can get a REAL map of the OWC.chart object model? Or
better yet, some code to show how to add a trend line?