Validation Summary ShowMessageBox not working in Netscape 6

Validation Summary ShowMessageBox not working in Netscape 6

Post by Stephen S Kelle » Wed, 07 Aug 2002 01:57:32

Does anyone know how to get the ShowMessageBox feature of the validation
summary control to work in Netscape 6?

The form tag in the IE page has an onsubmit="ValidatorOnSubmit();" handler
which is not in the Netscape page.

1. validation Summary ShowMessageBox don't work

Hello I want to use Validation Summary to show if the users did'nt fill in
the form. I have a problem with that. The validation summary show the errors
in a bullet list but it don't want to show the alert box. even I set the
property showmessagebox to true.

I must say that is use different user controls in a page

usercontrol 1:
----------------
usercontrolconent
<asp:textbox ....
<asp:validationsummary ....

--------------
usercontrol 2

but my validation controls and my validation controls are in the
usercontrolcontent.
but he don't show the message box.  The form tag runat="server" is there to

Tnx for the help.

2. HELP to find patches for Oracle7 on NW3.12

3. ShowMessageBox not working for server validation

4. just trying

5. Custom Validation not in Validation Summary

6. RAS? TAPI? COMM? All I want is a comm status indicator on my app

7. client-side validation does not trigger validation summary after postback

8. XP Clients & SBS2K

9. Validation controls not working with Netscape

10. Server-control validation does not work in Netscape

11. Validation Summary not Updating

12. .NET Add-ins in Excel do not show up in Add-ins