DataList Question

Post by ELeb » Wed, 19 Jun 2002 17:59:17

Does anyone know how I can dynamically add
attributes to the "<td>" tag for a datalist.  I want to have it so that each
cell has onMouse* events.  I have tried using the onItemDataBound event, but
I can't get it to work.  Anyone have any ideas for me?

Thanks.

1. Datalist questions

I have 3 questions:

1/ I have a datalist that contains 3 columns.  I want to separate the
last column from the first two - item, item description, and price.
Is it possible to create a vertical line between item description and
price?

2/ How do you format the percent to be 45% instead of %45.00?

3/ How do you put the sum of the amount in the footer?

Thank you so much for helping!

2. HP545 is a TANK

3. Add Textbox to DataList Questions

4. How can I move files to a new server and preserve NTFS permissions?

5. Datalist question

6. A little SLS problem...

7. Simple DataList Question

8. Hard drive - Request for info.