What is the base directory?

Post by Andy Krige » Sat, 08 Feb 2003 05:16:12

I am creating an FDF that includes other PDFs. (using SetAP). This is done in a JSP running in a web application.

However, I can't figure out what base directory is being used. Is it the directory the JSP lives in? The root of the web application? The directory the FDF's file lives in?

Anyone have any ideas?

thx
andy kriger

What is the base directory?

Post by George Johnso » Sat, 08 Feb 2003 07:10:03

      However, I can't figure out what base directory is being used.

Used for what? If you mean the file specification of the PDF that's contains the source for the button icon, you should probably just use a complete path.

George