Context Menu menu items Language Independent names

Context Menu menu items Language Independent names

Post by udaykiran_sw.. » Thu, 20 Jul 2006 18:02:59

Hi everyone,

Can somebody provide me the language independent names of menu items of the context menu(right click menu). I tried very hard to find it but could not get. It would be helpful for me if you could provide language independent names for:

1.Copy to Clipboard
2.Copy with Formatting
3.Copy Image to Clipboard

Thanks in Advance
Regards
Uday

Context Menu menu items Language Independent names

Post by Aandi_Ins.. » Thu, 20 Jul 2006 18:44:37

You can use the JavaScript method ListmenuItems to get this info.

Aandi Inston

Context Menu menu items Language Independent names

Post by Aandi_Ins.. » Thu, 20 Jul 2006 18:45:31

Sorry, these are context menu names. What API are you using that uses
context menu names?

Aandi Inston

Context Menu menu items Language Independent names

Post by udaykiran_sw.. » Thu, 20 Jul 2006 19:09:02

I am using it for a plugin where in i want to disable the option of copying through the context menu for the user. I tried the app.listmenuitems() method but it just gives names of menu items in menubars. Is there any way of finding the names of the menu items of the context menu?

Regards
Uday

Context Menu menu items Language Independent names

Post by Aandi_Ins.. » Thu, 20 Jul 2006 19:25:54

Do you have any API for controlling the contents of a context menu? I
haven't seen one.

Aandi Inston