PDF Printing

Post by David Hun » Sat, 22 Mar 2003 18:04:16

Is it possible to specify the printer name or even a network printer when calling a slient printing function like PrintPagesSilent()?

PDF Printing

Post by Sar » Sun, 23 Mar 2003 02:44:24

From my experience, Adobe only ever uses the default printer. If you
are using a programming language to automate Adobe you will need to
switch the default printer to the one you want before calling the
print function (don't forget to switch it back afterwards). This is
the only way we've managed to 'automatically' route different prints
to different printers.

> Is it possible to specify the printer name or even a network printer when calling a slient printing function like PrintPagesSilent()?

1. Help !! PHP or AS to PDF Printing

 Looking for some info on the what the PHP or AS coding would be to create what
the industry is calling an "Flyer Machine". I have a client that really wants
this. Essentially the PHP or AS references images on a server and allows for
automatic printing to a PDF document. An example of what I'm talking about is
at the below link.

 Any info or ideas would be helpful, im an intermediate developer, take that in
to account, I know a lot of you guys on this forum are great. Help.

 http://www.mattnathanson.com/nathansonflyer/

 John :disgust;

2. Xml and recursion

3. PDF Printing

4. Printin Help in OS X

5. PDF printing

6. tables

7. Not PDF printing from web only

8. System Requirements ?

9. Very slow PDF printing with Acrobat 7.0.8

10. Adobe PDF Printing Preferences

11. Very slow PDF printing with Acrobat 7.0.8

12. PDF printing as one big black box

13. Incredibly slow PDF printing