generator matrix

Post by Lai » Fri, 07 Nov 2003 12:32:36

Can anyone help me to solve the following problem?

 Generator matrix=[1 0 D/(1+D^3);0 1 (D^2)/(1+D^3)]

 D is the delay variable of duration T of a convolutional encoder.
How to put the generator matrix in MATLAB code?

1. Report Generator

I'm running a function that makes a call to the report generator
(RG). To make this work I have to use the 'assignin' function to
place all of my RG variables in the base workspace. Is there any way
of telling the RG to look in the current (function) workspace?

Also, Does anyone know how to find the style sheet for the RG. I
want to change some things like centering an image versus having them
be left justified.

Thanks
Jamie

2. parsing help

3. Report Generator - Simulink

4. Drivers for DTC3280 Scsi?

5. `Serial Resonance/Correlation' in the Matlab random number generator - Any comments from experts?

6. Form.Height grows... Known bug?

7. Guassian Noise Generator

8. MicroLAB has setup WEB-site for DSP h/w tools

9. effective angle used by the synchronized 6-Pulse generator

10. generator model in simulink

11. matlab compatibility with mesh generator and FEA?

12. Random number generator to replicate observed data distribution?

13. Call graph generator