Simulink and MIMO

Post by S S Abdull » Sat, 04 Jul 1998 04:00:00

Hi!

I'm trying to simulate a MIMO (Multi Input and Multi Output) system
using SIMULINK version 1.3a but SIMULINK does not allow more than one
cross coupling terms in the feedback path.  Anyone has experience with this?
The system should work out mathematically, but according to SIMULINK the
algebraic loop is unsolvable!

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

S.A.

Simulink and MIMO

Post by Kangwon Le » Sun, 05 Jul 1998 04:00:00

Dear Abdullah

I am just asking but, you can't resolve the algebraic loop even if you use
the memory blocks ? (I guess you have already tried it.) Anyway, if you
don't mind, would you please explain more about your model ?

Best regards,
Kangwon

??o?????...

Quote:>Hi!

>I'm trying to simulate a MIMO (Multi Input and Multi Output) system
>using SIMULINK version 1.3a but SIMULINK does not allow more than one
>cross coupling terms in the feedback path.  Anyone has experience with
this?
>The system should work out mathematically, but according to SIMULINK the
>algebraic loop is unsolvable!

>Any help is appreciated.

>Thanks in advance.

>S.A.

1. how to model MIMO(state-space) in simulink

I find the state-space model in simulink is just for SISO. I need to
model a MIMO system.
Since there are many inputs and outputs, I don't want just to connect
those SISO systems. Is there any model I can use?
Thanks a lot.

Lucy

2. FREE commodities trading technique Sign up

3. Simulink and MIMO systems

4. Header Files

5. Units ands positioning

6. Base currencies

7. simulation code of MIMO Rayleigh Fading Correlation Channel needed

8. forward lookup question

9. MIMO tf2ss

10. Control of MIMO Models using Neural Networks

11. MIMO Recurrent Neural Net Training ??

12. rlocus for MIMO systems

13. MIMO-Identification