How will you connect PID or ANN controller developed in Matlab Simulink with DC motor of your laboratory (Actual Motor)a

How will you connect PID or ANN controller developed in Matlab Simulink with DC motor of your laboratory (Actual Motor)a

Post by Aslam Pervez Mem » Fri, 07 Nov 2003 22:26:31

Plz help me if we design any controller (PID or ANN)in Matlab
Simulink, and then we need to this controller with any electrical
machine (Actual machine of laboratory).
I am M. Phil Student, if any one helps me in a proper way, I will try
my best to pay nominal charges, if he/she guides me in an excellent
way. May be I request him/her for the supervision of my project.
Aslam Pervez
B.E Electrical Engineering
M.Phil regsitered

1. model of a DC motor with Simulink

HI to everybody.

AS part of my project I need to develop a model of a DC motor.
Does anyone of you have got one?

If not can you help me to undestand how to make one!!! I have recetly
started to use Matlab.

Thanks for your help

Sergio

2. Scene+

3. need simple simulink model of DC and or stepping motor

4. OE 6. As default email

5. reg simulation of brushless dc motor model using matlab

6. 2511, IOS 11.0(6), "ATA" ON MODEM

7. brushless dc motor

8. 1800HD harddrive failure?

9. Brushless DC Motor Model