Multiple I/O Functions inside a single S-function block

Multiple I/O Functions inside a single S-function block

Post by Toh T » Sat, 24 May 2003 11:38:49

Dear Sir/Mdm,

I will like to enquire on how can I combine several I/O functions
into a single S-function block. I have tried to combined the I/O
functions into a single S-function block by using the subsystem.
However, when I run the simulink model at the xPC Target system, it
gives me an "CPU Overloaded at time 0.002" error message. The
objective of running the I/O function(eg. Din/Dout, ADC/DAC, Read
Encoder) is to ensure that all the I/O functions will be running
under the sychronized sampling time.

Hopefully, someone can advise me on the above issue.

Thanks !

Best Regards,
Toh