2D Finite Difference Grids?

Post by James Tousignan » Sat, 07 Sep 1996 04:00:00

Does anyone know of any free/shareware MATLAB scripts that generate
grids for 2D Finite difference problems?? One with an adaptable grid
size?

Thanx in advance.

1. WANTED: MESH GENERATOR (FINITE ELEMENT OR FINITE DIFFERENCE)

I am looking for a MATLAB based mesh generator that will make a "Finite
Element" type mesh (grids and elements). As an alternate, a "finite difference"
type mesh generator would do, for at least the grid coordinates generation.
Would be nice if it had graphic displays. Examples of commerical codes (not
matlab based) would be say like PATRAN or HYPERMESH. I am looking for a simple
matlab based version of one of these examples (either commerical or shareware
or better yet, free). The model geometry to be meshed could be simple geometric
shapes (2-d and/or 3-d).

2. Stored procedures and Roles

3. Finite Difference Examples

4. The right LAN Analyzer for the newbie

5. implicit finite differences on Matlab

6. Domain-name sorting extension ?

7. Carreau model & finite difference... Help Please...

8. I need Help with a extrange file

9. Carreau model & finite difference

10. Efficient Finite Difference?

11. Simulink and finite difference

12. estimate cross derivative using finite difference

13. Incorporating finite difference equations