Mask Callback

Post by Marc » Tue, 28 Jan 2003 07:15:53

hi all !!
i have created a mask subsystem with simulink. when i open the mask,
the mask dialog box appears.
now my question: is there any possibility to set an callback to the
OK button, witch is on the left lower side automatically created by
simulink.

1. Simulink: block data tips & mask callbacks

Hi,

I have observed that the callback functions of a masked Simulink block
are evaluated when I point this block with the mouse and when the
Block Data Tips are enabled.

How can I prevent these block data tips to evaluate my callbacks (if
possible without disabling them ...)??

Thanks
Yves Briant

2. Netmeeting and Windows XP

3. Mask subsystem - how to look under mask via a script

4. Paper announcement -- Truth and Self-Reference

5. calling a callback-function out of a callback in the same gui

6. Peoplesoft newsgroup or discussion

7. invoking a uicomponents callback from a different uicomponents callback

8. Vinca StandByServer & SnapShot Server

9. Command line for Simulink Mask

10. Using Latex-Commands in the Mask-Editor

11. Masked Subsystem Image

12. simulink masking

13. superimposing image and mask... please help