.eps export + LaTeX

Post by Georg Stadle » Mon, 03 Sep 2001 23:24:41

Hey there,

I use Matlab 6.0 on Win2000. I export graphs in the .eps format and want
to import them to a*file, but somehow*seems to be puzzled
about the fonts and makes errors even if I print the document. Looking
at the .eps pics with for example ghost view, the errors do not occur. I
also did not have this problem with Matlab 5.3.
Did anyone experience similar things?

thx, georg

.eps export + LaTeX

Post by Georg Stadle » Mon, 03 Sep 2001 23:34:37

Okay, the problem only occurs if I use PCTeX.
With MikTeX it works, strange.

georg

.eps export + LaTeX

Post by Eric Alan Duran » Tue, 04 Sep 2001 03:43:23

EPS files from R12 work just as well as those from R11 for
me in both MiKTeX 2.0 and 2.1.  I use exportfig.m
<http://www.veryComputer.com/;
and a lot of psfrag markup
<http://www.veryComputer.com/;,
but non-psfragged text comes up just fine in the Helvetica-like
font which Matlab uses for on-screen display.

> I use Matlab 6.0 on Win2000. I export graphs in the .eps format and want
> to import them to a*file, but somehow*seems to be puzzled
> about the fonts and makes errors even if I print the document. Looking
> at the .eps pics with for example ghost view, the errors do not occur. I
> also did not have this problem with Matlab 5.3.
> Did anyone experience similar things?

1. Export to .eps for use with latex

Hi all :

I am having problem exporting figures drawn in Matlab to .eps which can
be read in Latex. The .eps format to which I am exporting is recognized
by PS viewers like GSView but not being recognized by LaTex/DVI viewer.
Any suggestions will be appreciated.

TIA
Ram....

2. CFP - ICDT'95

3. LaTex figure arrays and Matlab .eps

4. IJPEG r6b recursion interface?

5. eps files and latex

6. Aol mail for Palm pilot needed Please ........

7. Exporting Matlab M-files into Latex

8. wavelets

9. HELP - Viewing and Exporting TEX and LATEX

10. Can Matlab export to eps in color?

11. exporting eps figures

12. Export eps files

13. export eps has binary preamble, fuddles gv