optimization code (Conj. grad. and interior point)

optimization code (Conj. grad. and interior point)

Post by Javier Contrer » Thu, 06 Jul 1995 04:00:00

I am using MATLAB optimization toolbox, in particular for constrained
nonlinear problems. I was wondering if someone wrote code for the
interior point (Karmarkar) method and/or conjugated gradient method.

Thanks,

Javier

1. Primal-dual interior point method

Dear Collegues,

Is there a matlab function for a primal dual interior point method in
matlab toolbox ?

Is only matlab possible to solve a primal dual interior point method
without using C or Fortran?

I would appreciate any advice regarding this.

Inseok Baek

2. Cannot Start Routing & Remote Access Service

3. Interior Point Methods for Nonlinear Programming

4. Mac and Nintendo programmers

5. Solving a quadratic programming problem with an interior point method

6. How to receive a deferred message?

7. help interior point method in matlab

8. Units ands positioning

9. point fitting on a surface (3D point-to-point matching)

10. Problems with conj function on R13

11. Matlab speed: abs(x)^2 vs. x.*conj(x)

12. FSOLVE and 'grad'