Compiler With BC4.5

Post by eran fishle » Mon, 05 Aug 1996 04:00:00

Hi

I'm tring to compile cmex file with the bc 4.5 but the compiler
complaines about a declaration twice of matrix structure. i looked at
the mcc.h and mex.h and they have a definition of matrix twice. what
should i do to compile cmex file with bc 4.5 what changes i have to do
in the header files and what changes in the cmex.bat

Help will be very appriciated

1. CMEX for BC4.5?

Anyone success with BC4.5 for MEX files?
I have:
                         C:\BC45
                         C:\MATLAB\
                         installed, (4.2C)
                         Couldn't compile even though I edited the cemx.bat file.

                         Any pointer?

                         Thanks

2. Interactive v42bis

3. anyone ever use the gnu c compiler on a windows machine with the matlab compiler

4. account lock out

5. matlab compiler / Matlab-->C cross compiler

6. strok help

7. !!!compiler compiler!!!

8. Publishing Time-out

9. which C++ compiler to use w/matlab compiler (win95/98)?

10. exist command doesn't work with compiler?

11. HowTo : compiler m file using toolbox functions

12. Problem with matlab compiler