How do I use the toolbar on GUI of V6.5???

How do I use the toolbar on GUI of V6.5???

Post by á?′L¥ » Sat, 08 Nov 2003 15:58:45

Dear All,
I am disigning a GUI for signal processing by matlab 6.5.
How do I use the toolbar on gui???

Thanks,
 Max.

1. Black on Black Menus (v6.1 and v6.5 displaying to SGI)

Problem Environment:  Matlab 6.1 or 6.5 running on HP displaying to
SGI workstation (Octane/Octane2) running
IRIX 6.5.15f

Symptoms:  Window menus are black text on black
background.  While running demo, demo winow is
black background (no color Matlab Demos at top),
however menu picks here are grey and visible, but
when a demo is launched new windows have menu
bar at top blacked out (File, View, etc.) and selecting
one of those pulldowns exhibits the black on black
text affect.

Works properly with Matlab 6.0, but not 6.1 or 6.5.

Anyone else experienced this problem and have a
recommended solution?  Thanks!

2. Suddenly unable to download eMail

3. Camera Toolbar in GUI

4. Can't Mount Mailbox Store

5. figure menu and toolbars for GUI

6. redundancy with two Cisco 3600 routers

7. GUI Broken in Win XP - Matlab v6.5

8. switching from a flat out app.

9. V.5 to V6 GUI-HELP

10. Pble with GUI Matlab V6.0 on LInux RH7.0

11. using toolbars functions in m-file

12. how to integrate the Matlab figure window toolbar in a GUI

13. features of GUI (v6.5)