help, about zoom

Post by Juli » Wed, 23 Sep 1998 04:00:00

Hello,
I have a question about 'zoom'. I am trying to plot the 3d figure by surf().
I know how to use zoom in 2-D case, but, does anybody know how to use the
zoom
function for 3-D case?

1. Help with Zoom

Hello

I was hoping someone who is familiar with matlab zoom.m could help me
out. First, here's the excerpt of code that I am concentrating on:

if isempty(getappdata(axz,'ZOOMAxesData')),
  % Use quick method if possible

  xlim = localget_xlim(ax);
  xmin = xlim(1); xmax = xlim(2);

I would like to be able to assign these values, rather than use the
values returned from the get function

  ylim = localget_ylim(ax);
  ymin = ylim(1); ymax = ylim(2);

elseif strcmp(get(ax,'xLimMode'),'auto') & ...
     strcmp(get(ax,'yLimMode'),'auto'),
  % Use automatic limits if possible
  xlim = localget_xlim(ax); xmin = xlim(1);
  xmax = xlim(2);
  ylim = localget_ylim(ax);
  ymin = ylim(1); ymax = ylim(2);

else
% Use slow method only if someone else is using the userdata
end

limits = [xmin xmax ymin ymax];

I was wondering if there was a way to pass the xmin and xmax values
from the figure window?

Secondly, if it is possible to pass, the values from the figure
window to the zoom would it be possible to reverse the process and
pass the xmin and xmax to the figure window?

Thanks
J. Ho

2. Persistence and WebForms property access with Web Control Library

3. help, about zoom in 3-D case

4. FS: KILLER A2000 System

5. help with zooming

6. A short note on posting to comp.arch (last mod 06/14/90)

7. zoom in/zoom out - functions

8. valid tokens after ## preprocessor operator

9. HELP with Creating ZOOM

10. HELP - I need ZOOM.M

11. HELP!HELP!Saving Video HELP!HELP!

12. help HELP HELP!!! please help...

13. with ZOOM ON in my GUI i still can't click and drag to zoom into an area.