Simulation of intra- and inter-cellular handover in mobile comms.

Simulation of intra- and inter-cellular handover in mobile comms.

Post by Terence So » Fri, 05 Dec 1997 04:00:00

Hello.

I am working on a simulation project. I have to use the Monte Carlo
method to simulate random users appearing on restricted "corridors",
i.e. roads. It takes very long to go through the simulation once, so I
was thinking of using C with MATLAB....and how do you do that??
Also, I have to simulate the users moving along the corridors and find
out how often the "clash with each other and how often intracell and
intercell handover occurs. Please help!

Thanks,
Terence