use of ListBox

Post by PO Calendin » Thu, 28 Mar 2002 01:34:59

Two questions about ListBox :

1--I want write in a listbox strings with at each line a different
fonts and colors. How is possible with standard listbox?

2--I search example for have listbox of pushbuttons, not strings.

Maybe someone have a documentation or short example for add/write new
UIControl in matlab GUI in C++ with herited UIControl classes.

Thanks.

1. Listbox, Add and Remove Item from the listbox...

Hi,
Anyone who knows how add and remove item from a list box. have a code
for an editable listbox in matlab....I need GUI that has a listbos
and two button one to add it to the list box and the other Remove a
selected item from the Listbox.  thanks

2. QuickPAD Pro?

3. Listbox, Set and Get(handles.listbox,'String'), GUI MATLAB12

4. How to know if a message has been received ?

5. double clicking, using listbox

6. Novell DOS 7.0: Three

7. Help using ListBoxes

8. WTB: X-10 Powerhouse--Home automation hardware

9. Scrolling listboxes together--revisited

10. populating listbox

11. GUI/listbox

12. Linking 2 listboxes

13. GUI Listboxes