Help, help, please help!

Post by Johanna Chuckare » Tue, 21 Jan 2003 15:01:12

Hello,

I was wondering... what is the biggest size matrix that Matlab 6.0
can store???

And where do I get information like this - for example, limits of
matrix size, and execution time for commands, etc?

Thank you for any assistance.

Johanna.

Help, help, please help!

Post by Jaap » Tue, 21 Jan 2003 19:52:42

Quote:> Hello,

> I was wondering... what is the biggest size matrix that Matlab 6.0
> can store???

> And where do I get information like this - for example, limits of
> matrix size, and execution time for commands, etc?

> Thank you for any assistance.

> Johanna.

Mostly it depends on your memory size. I have 128 p2 and can't calculate
8760*8760 out of [1*8760]*[ 1*8760]

with a machine with 256 i was able to do it within 3 minutes.

Help, help, please help!

Post by Profile accoun » Tue, 21 Jan 2003 19:54:10

hello

Look at the following link. There is no limit for matlab. Your computer will
set the limit

http://www.mathworks.com/support/solutions/data/3279.shtml

The mathworks web site is very useful if you want to find out stuff like
this.

Hope is help

Richard

Quote:> Hello,