what dose the error msg mean in MATLAB excel builder?

what dose the error msg mean in MATLAB excel builder?

Post by sungo ki » Fri, 07 Nov 2003 21:11:00

Dear all:
I used MATLAB R13 and Excel 2002(Office XP).
I tried to follow the first usage example in MATLAB Excel Builder
help.
An error message just popped up when I clicked the 'Build'.
the error message is:
"Error using==> mxltool[build]
 Error: An occurred while spelling out to mbuild(errorcode=1)
 Unable to build executable(specify the -v option for more
information)"

1. what dose the error msg mean in MATLAB excel builder?

Dear all:
I used MATLAB R13 and Excel 2002(Office XP).
I tried to follow the first usage example in MATLAB Excel Builder
help.
An error message just popped up when I clicked the 'Build'.

the error message is:
"Error using==> mxltool[build]
 Error: An occurred while spelling out to mbuild(errorcode=1)
 Unable to build executable(specify the -v option for more
information)"

and the build status showed the following message:
"Building standalone executable and generating VBA code...
 mcc -M -silentsetup -d 'C:/MATLAB6p5/work/xlmagic/src'  -B
'cexcel:xlmagic,xlmagic,1.0'  -bi
'C:/MATLAB6p5/work/xlmagic/mymagic.m' \nmbuild is choosing an
appropriate compiler...
Modification of non-creatable array value attempted, subscript -1 at
C:/MATLAB6p5/bin/win32/mexsetup.pm line 625."

could somebody tell me what was going on?

Yours truely,
                              Jade.L

2. Exchange 2000-SP3 Error?

3. Error massage when invoking dll created from Matlab excel builder

4. Help: How to setup so Netscape can find DNS.

5. Excel Builder versus COM Builder

6. Insignia's SoftPC

7. Error with excel builder

8. error with error('MSG')

9. Error msg

10. Standalone image toolbox - based PC compiled m file: bwlabel1 error msg

11. GUI close figure error msg

12. Help on error msg