placing files in a specific folder on the webserver

placing files in a specific folder on the webserver

Post by okki2koo » Thu, 24 Feb 2005 22:34:12

Good day,
 I'm a administrator for an intranetsite. For maintenance I use Studio MX2004 .
The webeditors use Contribute 3. I have the following problem : The editors
link (and thus upload ) files to the webserver. The uploaded files , however,
are put random in a directoryfolder. Is there a way for the Contribute-user to
create (sub)folders where these can be put?

 Harrie Heerkens

Post by okki2koo » Thu, 24 Feb 2005 22:33:56

Good day,
 I'm a administrator for an intranetsite. For maintenance I use Studio MX2004 .
The webeditors use Contribute 3. I have the following problem : The editors
link (and thus upload ) files to the webserver. The uploaded files , however,
are put random in a directoryfolder. Is there a way for the Contribute-user to
create (sub)folders where these can be put?

 Harrie Heerkens

placing files in a specific folder on the webserver

Post by zhayhiee » Fri, 25 Feb 2005 02:57:59

There is an administrative way to organize your web site.. go to "Edit",
"Administer Website", "Edit Role Settings", "File Placement". This will enable
you to specify the location of images and other linked files that are added to
the website.