Testing multiple users without CPS?

Post by Tapestr » Sat, 15 Dec 2007 08:42:23

I have set up my roles, it all seemed straight forward up to the point were I
was to add more users. I looked in help, and it seems you can only add users
using CPS...which is odd if i can set up the permissions just using contribute.

 Im not keen on dragging my admin to the different user roles - in case it
locks me out or something.

 Do I have to install Contribute on other machines to use other users? (Im on a
MAC, I suppose I can install COntribute on my parrallels XP - but what a pain)

 any help, thoughts, ideas greatly appreciated

1. CPS - Add Users problems

I've CPS Enabled on the website using LDAP authntication on websphere. I've
created bunch of groups in our addressbook (i.e. 'Site Managers' for Admin
role, 'Site Writers' for Writer role, ) this groups contains bunch of users for
their appropriate access. From site administration, when I click on Add User
and search for those groups in LDAP, it founds it, but than when i click on ADD
it says 'Site Managers' group not found. any ideas why does it say, even though
its there. please let me know.

2. Interface for building bookmarks (anchors)...

3. Custom services without buying CPS

4. returns in a submit button

5. Can CPS be installed multiple times on same server

6. Insert Sounds / Music In Dreamweaver

7. Using CPS to publish to multiple sites

8. Preview in Browser Lock Up

9. CPS for multiple websites.

10. Upgrading CPS 1.0 using Tomcat to CPS 1.1

11. basic CPS with CPS server

12. Testing site for non-flash users